Sunday, July 24, 2011

Ultima dia en Espana

It's finally time. After 4 weeks of being in another county and experiencing everything that comes with that, I get to go home! After class we had to go take our Spanish final which was fairly easy. Then we walked on over to La Rambla, Barcelona's tourists center, and I bought some much needed souvenirs for my family and me. A Barcelona University shirt for me, a Spanish flag for my dad, two Barcelona hand fans for my sister and mom, and a picture frame for me again. I put off buying souvenirs from Spain for a long time and I wish I would have gotten more but being there so long makes you not want to buy too much incase you see something better. What I got was good though so it worked out. After La Rambla we went to my apartment and I started to get ready for my big trip home! Before we went home though we had to see our good ol' friends at Beer Jungle :)


Me, Ismael, Jeremy, and Lyudmyla


Isham, Me, Ismael, and Jeremy


Me and Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment