Monday, July 18, 2011

Clase

10:30 - Sleep deprived and in my first class

Classes in Spain are quite different. They are more formal than class in the US. You can't leave class till the end or when we have a break no matter the reason. Our new teacher has also instituted a no food policy which means I'll have to eat breakfast before I get here. We have two teachers a day. One in the morning and another in the afternoon with a 30 min break in-between classes. The teacher also makes us only speak in Spanish which makes me frustrated when I have a good point to make. We also have our teachers for only 2 weeks so that means the teachers I have this week are new and will be here for two weeks even though I'll only be here for one week more.

12:15 Lunch over and in my second class

My second teacher seems weird and hyper. She's wearing her pony tail on top of her head and a bright flowery skirt. I got a fifteen minute lunch break and the shop owner didn't have change for a 20 :/ I did manage to get some kind of chicken sandwich though. The bread was hard and an odd shape to eat but I was hungry so it worked. Ready to go home and watch a movie and take a nap!

1 comment:

  1. Poor thing! I know that if I was hungry and seeing red- its like almost everything goes wrong.?

    I went to barcelona a few years ago and loved it.

    ReplyDelete