Monday, June 27, 2011

First Impressions

Everything has gone so well thus far. The plane ride was nice and they had a lot of movies to pick from to keep us from getting bored. They served us chicken, mashed potatoes, and green beans for dinner and even fed us breakfast too. The time change hasn't really hit me yet because I slept on and off on the plane so even though it's 4am in Oklahoma it doesn't feel like it to me.

Barcelona is amazing! Weather is great and our apartment is awesome. We have a huge living room, fully equipped kitchen, tv, and a nice bathroom. We walked around a little with one of the heads of our CEA program. She took us to a small coffee shop that she said was amazing. Didn't look all that amazing to me but the orange juice I got was good. They freshly squeeze it there so that was nice. None of their drinks are cold though. I'll have to adjust.

About to head out with Jeremy and exchange our money and go shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment